Rescheduling, replacing, cancellation
- A registration can be moved free of charge to another date until the start of the training.
- If the registered participant is unable to attend, replacement by another participant is possible until the start of the training.
- Registration may be canceled free of charge by the applicant up to two weeks before the start of the training. For a cancellation from two weeks before the training until the start of the training, 50% of the amount due will be charged.
- If there are too few registrations, a training can be canceled up to two weeks before the start. Payments from participants are reimbursed.
- After registration, an invoice will be sent to the e-mail address of the finance department.
- The invoice must be paid within two weeks, but at the latest before the start of the training.
- The prices stated on the website are exclusive of VAT and will be charged including VAT.
- The training material is included in the price.
- After the training, the participant receives a file with slides that have been used in the training.
- Training material may not be distributed without permission.
- The intellectual property rights of the training material remain with the trainer.
- The name and e-mail address of participants in a training course will be stored.
- We use the name and e-mail address to keep you informed of new training courses or information related to your training. Permission for this can be withdrawn by means of a link in the e-mail.
- We will keep your name and e-mail address until your permission is withdrawn.
- For certification, the name and e-mail address are passed on to the Scrum Alliance. See also the privacy statement of the Scrum Alliance.
- From the person who receives the invoice for a training, e-mail, name and address data are stored.
- You have the right to view, correct or delete personal data. You can request this by sending an email to email@example.com.